Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A letter to Andy...

beachguy777

:)/Dear Andy Sabisch, I just recently joined this forum and I noticed that you frequent it from time to time. I really hope you get this letter even though I know you're a very busy man. I bought a Quatro about a month or so ago, and also purchaced your book Mastering the Quatro at the same time. Boy, am I ever glad I did. I'm one of those guys that likes the technical side of things and I understand that there has to be some kind of a learning curve on any detector you get, however, it can either be real boring or not enough info in some cases. I'm happy to say that you surpassed both of those problems and a few more with flying colors.
I've never read another book on metal detecting that's more concise, interesting and informative that that book. You really hit the mark and filled a need where it needed to be met. I say that because I've read the owners manual from Minelab 2 or 3 times and I still don't think they address the "cross saving" issue. That is so important, I'm honestly surprised they left it out, but you also went into such depth of information about the Quatro, I can't thank you enough for writing it. What a great book from a very interesting writer. I've read it 2 times now and I still refer back to it from time to time.
Keep up the good work, and I hope some day I get to meet you or see you at a convention or something. By the way, I love the Quatro, and I'm still looking for a good place to build my test garden. I only have rock hard clay in my back yard, but maybe I need to dig it up anyway and build the garden. Thanks again, Marc Trainor, San Diego, California.