Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little 10k gold action with the Eurotek Pro this weekend

Mike Hillis

I haven't had my Eurotek Pro out in a long time so I though I'd take it for a spin this past weekend for a couple of hours for a walk about.

Had the iron volume on 11, Disc on 35, Sensitivity on 7.

I run the disc at 35 because the ferrous/non ferrous range on the ETP is very soft....a lot of small non-ferrous will hit right at 38 through 40.

I'm swinging away digging high tone clad and any middle range VCO tone that I like the numbers of when I got a nice little light 40 VCO that buzzes in and out of volume. Remember Volume setting of 11 puts the ferrous volume at its lowest level (0 to 39 TID) and 40 and up is the regular full tone non-ferrous. This was buzzing in and out of both audio volume settings (low iron/normal non-ferrous).

Turned out to be a 1.4 grams of 10k gold bracelet on the surface down in the grass roots. Looks like a link broke and the poor guy lost it and a pirate found it...>ARRRG

It was a good day.
HH
Mike

I haven't had my Eurotek Pro out in a long time so I though I'd take it for a spin this past weekend for a couple of hours for a walk about.

Had the iron volume on 11, Disc on 35, Sensitivity on 7.

I run the disc at 35 because the ferrous/non ferrous range on the ETP is very soft....a lot of small non-ferrous will hit right at 38 through 40.

I'm swinging away digging high tone clad and any middle range VCO tone that I like the numbers of when I got a nice little light 40 VCO that buzzes in and out of volume. Remember Volume setting of 11 puts the ferrous volume at its lowest level (0 to 39 TID) and 40 and up is the regular full tone non-ferrous. This was buzzing in and out of both audio volume settings (low iron/normal non-ferrous).

Turned out to be a 1.4 grams of 10k gold bracelet on the surface down in the grass roots. Looks like a link broke and the poor guy lost it and a pirate found it...>ARRRG

It was a good day.
HH
Mike
Great find Mike, glad to see you're still swinging. Coinshooter