Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A prayer request for myself..

Clean bill of health 6 months ago now cancer. I won’t know what stage until they review the ct scans then he said he’ll give me my options. Everyone is behind, so long waits are the normal. Waiting over a month before knowing SUCKS and waiting to start treatments doesn’t make sense when you always hear “early detection”. I would truly appreciate your prayers.
One thing for certain is if all goes well I’ll be getting rid of a ton of my things. Being so far from my family I doubt they’d keep 1% of it and would give or throw away tens of thousands of dollars of items. Something I’ve thought about but put off. Thanks
My husband had blood cancer. Feb22,2024 5 years cancer free. Prayer, attitude and trust pulled us through. I said to God, you said you would not give a stone when we asked for bread. He promised He would never leave or forsake us. Have the faith of a mustard seed and wait on God. Prayer