Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A resort that dates possibly to the 1800's,with a huge bottle dump inside!!!.....

warthog

Down the road from me is an old resort,dating back to possibly the 1800's.I called the owner to get permission,surprisingly he said 'SURE'!!......There is 8 acres,mostly cottages dating back to the early 1950',s,but the owner told me it was 'public land',as far back in the late 1800's,part of an old platted town.....The owner told me that there is a bottle dump in there,from the early 1900's,maybe earlier.He also said he did not want any big holes dug even if they are filled in.I just told him I won't detect in the dump,holes are a given for a bottle dump....Last year,I see a guy bring out a bunch of them dark green,small 7 up bottles,don't know where he got them.I had a couple a few years ago,don't know what happened to them.....I will be starting to detect that resort tomorrow,will be exciting.....