Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A short Vista Smart Video

woodchiphustler

FYI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1JXK34z4a0

Nice video, looks like a great place to hunt.

Thanks

I really like your videos. Keep them simple and Real. No need for special effects or background music....like some Tube videos.

I agree. And please no more throwing coins down holes to test. Yikes.

Thanks Tex!

Great site bound to be a few more relics in there, Amazing how quickly the snow melted which was good enabled you to hit the old site with the Vista Smart.

Don't have a Smart but do have Vista Gold, Pretty sure both are close in performance kind of sound the same.

Forgot to add, That larger coil is a good one if I remember right it sort of did a better job in hot ground. Was more forgiving, That was with the vista Gold though pretty sure with the Smart it would be the same.

Thanks again,
Paul (Ca)

Old California said:
Thanks Tex!

Great site bound to be a few more relics in there, Amazing how quickly the snow melted which was good enabled you to hit the old site with the Vista Smart.

Don't have a Smart but do have Vista Gold, Pretty sure both are close in performance kind of sound the same.

Forgot to add, That larger coil is a good one if I remember right it sort of did a better job in hot ground. Was more forgiving, That was with the vista Gold though pretty sure with the Smart it would be the same.

Thanks again,
Paul (Ca)
Your welcome my old friend.

Video has been removed. Thanks to everyone who spent a moment watching.