Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Accidental gold

Ism

This has happened to me 3 times with the Deus. While digging a coin signal, gold came with it. The upper right is the first and it is 10k, the upper left is 14k HGE (heavy gold plate), and the earring is 14k. I found the earring today searching a local school. When I bent down to dig a rough coin signal and saw the edge of it peaking out of the earth near my digger. Since I've had the Deus I dug a lot of junk jewelry but no targets that turned out to be gold. These just happened to be near or in the holes I dug along with the coins. I was really disappointed when the upper left turned out to be plated...it looked good when I unearthed it but was obviously plated when I cleaned it.
On a side note the dime (1918 Canadian), was in a different area of the school and only 2" deep. I've never dug accidental anything before the Deus...what a detector...grin!

Congrats on the finds. The Deus delivers on the gold one way or another. Thanks for sharing your finds and I look forward to seeing many more to come. HH -Marc