Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Advice needed in Lake Charles, Louisiana

Nafyekcoh

Hello, I am not only new to the forum, but new to the hobby. I purchased a Garrett AT Max earlier this week, received it on Wednesday, & took yesterday off to assemble & try it out. Got it put together easily, turned it on & tried to see if it would detect a few coins I put out on the ground...nothing! I did a factory reset, tried it in every mode & got the same result. I talked to the owner of the company that I purchased it from, & he is working on getting me taken care of, so I hope to have a working model soon. Anyhow, I sure could use some friendly advice on others who may have this same machine, or any tips on MD in general.

Many thanks!!

Paul

Hi Paul
Post your questions in the Garrett At forum..