Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After work digs - part two - Gold Bug Pro with 10" F5 coil

BH_Landstar_

Same place as yesterday after work.

This time I used the F5 10" stock coil on the Gold Bug Pro.

Gain 95, DISC 46, GB 70 - 73.

Ring was 5 - 6" down. It hit hard too and read in at 61.

Also got another $6.05 in clad out of the field.

Well, have you decided if you like it or not? After these hunts, I would bet you are a fan. That ring is very pretty. Good job. Thanks, for sharing.

Don
HH

How did the stock 10 inch coil handle the iron? is the ring Gold?

Ken in Georgia said:
How did the stock 10 inch coil handle the iron? is the ring Gold?

It handled the iron like the 5" does. The ring is gold with a 14K - R marking.

I was hoping the 10 inch concentric coil would do well. I hunt some places that is so loaded with pry caps that the 11 inch DD coil is just about useless. I spend all my time trying to figure out if I should dig or not dig.

terrific ring!..nice mass and great (v.d.i)..sweet!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Nice! I love the lock in on the VDI when you get a good target. The 8 inch coil is going on mine over the weekend and see how it handles the iron and dirt to.