Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

*** Afternoon update for Aug 9 - LITTLE PARK GIVES 3 MORE SILVER!!!

tonym

AFTERNOON UPDATE: Went back for 2 hours this afternoon and picked up a silver dime trifecta (1907 barber, 1936 merc and 1947 rosie), along with 8 more wheats.

That makes 24 silver for August and 97 silver for year. I had 44 silver TOTAL in the previous 11 years.

That makes 75 wheaties for August and 324 for the year. I had 270 wheats TOTAL in the previous 11 years.

This postage stamp sized park has now given me 39 silver and 162 wheats in my last 41 hours hunting there.

Only three to get to 100! You're lucky to have such a good place close by. I know, I had one for most of this year myself. A buddy and I got over 40 silvers out of there. It was within 10 miles of home and we could hit it almost anytime we wanted to. Alas, it's petered out. I know there's still some silver there, but it's a grind to get it. I went out there for a little this afternoon, but only found 5 Wheats. Good luck on getting those last 3 Tony. I believe!

Mason Jarr said:
Only three to get to 100! You're lucky to have such a good place close by. I know, I had one for most of this year myself. A buddy and I got over 40 silvers out of there. It was within 10 miles of home and we could hit it almost anytime we wanted to. Alas, it's petered out. I know there's still some silver there, but it's a grind to get it. I went out there for a little this afternoon, but only found 5 Wheats. Good luck on getting those last 3 Tony. I believe!

Best part for me Mike - This little gem of a spot is about 1000 yards from my house :)

Man,, you got yourself a little honeyhole there!!
Those coins are in great shape too!!
Keep up the great finds!!!