Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Alert member(s) to any of your posts/replies

TechBill

Administrator
Staff member
Findmall Sponsor
You can now alert any members on Find's Treasure Forums to any of your posts/replies just by typing in @ and the first 3 or 4 character of the member's username until a list of member menu opens up allowing you to pick the correct member then post it.

This allow you to direct a member to a post that you know may have some interest to them.

Example: I am going to direct Gatekeeper's attention to this post by typing @ and gate until the menu open up with his name for me to click on.

Hey, @GateKeeper Check this thread out!

if a underline appear underneath the member's username after you post it then it mean the username is valid and the forum sent an alert to member with a link to check this post out.

Enjoy!

I think this is a related post to your OP Bill.

I know what the " Reply button does, but what is the + Quote button for??

@GateKeeper

@GateKeeper

Reply will only quote that post you are replying to in your reply editor box. If you want to quote other posts in same thread then hit the quote + for each post you want to reply to in one same reply post. A button "Insert quotes" will appear on the left side underneath your reply editor box allowing you to insert all the quotes you added in the list like this

You can now alert any members on Find's Treasure Forums to any of your posts/replies just by typing in @ and the first 3 or 4 character of the member's username until a list of member menu opens up allowing you to pick the correct member then post it.

This allow you to direct a member to a post that you know may have some interest to them.

Example: I am going to direct Gatekeeper's attention to this post by typing @ and gate until the menu open up with his name for me to click on.

if a underline appear underneath the member's username after you post it then it mean the username is valid and the forum sent an alert to member with a link to check this post out.

Enjoy!
You can have more than one members in a post

@GateKeeper Just showing the member another example .. .

@Guvner - Something new for you to learn :)

I add the other two top post to this post as well too.

Bill

Reply will only quote that post you are replying to in your reply editor box. If you want to quote other posts in same thread then hit the quote + for each post you want to reply to in one same reply post. A button "Insert quotes" will appear on the left side underneath your reply editor box allowing you to insert all the quotes you added in the list like this

Bill

Thanks Bill, that is similar to Multi Quotes on some other forum formats.

Thanks Bill, that is similar to Multi Quotes on some other forum formats.

Exactly but this one will bring up a nice list for you to rearrange the order of quotes or remove some quotes from it if you happen to change your mind :)

You can have more than one members in a post

@GateKeeper Just showing the member another example .. .

@Guvner - Something new for you to learn :)

@GateKeeper

Enjoy!

Bill