Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

American Red Cross/Florida Hurricane Donations

A

Anonymous

Fellow Detectorists; Many things can happen to any of us throughout our lives. Some good, some bad. For the folks in central Florida, a disaster has struck. I'm sure all of you have seen the news footage and the carnage. I've lived through a Tornado before and can empathize with the destruction, but no one died and I survived unharmed. The last count I heard was 19 dead and counting. Now accidents are claiming more lives in the clean up. I want to do more than pray for them. We have many friends and good customers in Florida, so as of today we are going to run a donation campaign until September 20th. Details are on our web site on the Home Page. For the next month we will donate funds directly to the American Red Cross earmarked for the Florida Hurricane Charley disaster. Select brands and models sold during this period will generate funds to the ARC in Florida. If anyone would like to donate ANY amount of money they are welcome to get the address off our Home Page and send it to the ARC in Washington, DC. Funds will be donated anonymously by the nations Metal Detectorists. No affiliation with our business, any club or anything other than a public who wanted to help. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Sincerely, David Keith