Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

annoyance, patience and withdrawal

A

Anonymous

From the land of the Bluenose.....well received the usual good service from Garrett and the new headphones arrived pronto. Only problem is...they don't work! Tried the old ones with the broken wire and things went fine at least till the unit was moved about. The new ones work but give a mono sound and that is so low that it is barely audible which leds one to believe that they are indeed defetective .
All being said and done went out with the new headphones and gave her a try. Man talk about having to go slow; thought I saw the leaves on the trees changing. Had to concentrate bigtime to hear the faint sounds and managed 2 coins, a dinkie and a magnet before my patience gave out.
Mary P at customer service was then contacted and God Bless her.....they are going to courrier out another set of headphones....this time after a technician checks them over. Feel like a real goofus if it turns out to be a problem with my machine which I was thinking about sending in for an over haul once water digging season was over. With the three day trip a coming and virgin lakes awaiting would be nice to be operational.
On the brighter side the leg is healing and I have a few umpie gigs next week which at least will cure the withdrawlals from the verbal barrages that I have grown so fond of. Mind you it's only 4 weeks till Hockey Night in Lower Sackville commences..........Marlon Brando said it all in the movie Apocolypse Now.."The horror....the horror!"