Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another day at the beach, used my AT-MAX and a very chilly, windy day with 40 MPH wind gusts.

TRIPLE-SSS

Went to the beach again, chilly, windy and a perfect day to fly a kite. Met a few guys detecting, all Came and only stayed about an hour. This beach is hunted allot from locals and out of town folks every week.
I know that I will get allot of push-back from some folks by Making this statement.
I will put my AT- MAX , full sensitivity, all metal mode, in the wet sand , against the Manticore and Deus 2 ,digging and recovering deep targets.
Almost all my deep targets were at least 12 to 24” deep of not deeper in the wet sand. I’m not talking about recovery speed, target separation, tone pitch or any other function, just deep target recovery. Regardless of salt water mineralization, I had no problems after ground balancing correctly, ran real smooth.

Attachments

• IMG_6250.jpeg
    IMG_6250.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6251.jpeg
    IMG_6251.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6252.jpeg
    IMG_6252.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6253.jpeg
    IMG_6253.jpeg