Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another decent day with my Fors Gold.

Dan(NM)

The more I use this machine, the better I like it. I got tired of listening to the machine gun sound of trash, where I ormally hunt, so I headed to a large scoccer field for a change of pace. Nice soft ground, easy plugging and very little trash with enough targets to keep it entertaining. Running DI3, sens at 90, manual tracking(ground was reading 35-45 most of the time) no disc, stock coil. Most targets were rather shallow 2-5 inches, so recovery was rather quick. The ring is touquoise and silver, the large coin is a Mexican 10 centavos, a copper bracelet and a Harley Davidson Zippo lighter and a lead sinker to boot.

n/t

Great! You can send that into Zippo and get it refurbished to working condition for free...at least thats what I've been told, there was a post here a few years back referring to that, I have a few around here I've been waiting to send in so I should probably check the accuracy of my statement?... a Zippo is a great find! Nice work indeed!:clapping:
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Great! You can send that into Zippo and get it refurbished to working condition for free...at least thats what I've been told, there was a post here a few years back referring to that, I have a few around here I've been waiting to send in so I should probably check the accuracy of my statement?... a Zippo is a great find! Nice work indeed!:clapping:
Mud

It works or we fix it free.™

We don't make that promise lightly.

We know that behind every Zippo product sent for repair is an owner depending on our promise to get it back in working order. Whether a windproof lighter is five years, 25 years, or 50 years old, it will serve as a dependable source of flame for years to come. We guarantee it.

They will not repair the case to a new finish. They only get it working again.... So do not expect a complete refurbish..

Nice scores. It is nice to just swing beep dig sometimes isn't it.

If you don't plan on sending it in or keeping the Zippo I collect them and would love to have that one in my collection. If you do send it in be sure to let them know you want the same case back as sometimes they will just ship you a whole new lighter.

Nice haul Dan. :cheers: