Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another First For Me

DiggerODirt

Thursday Late Afternoon:
All my friends have found at least one, and since 2005, this is my first Large Cent...It is also my oldest coin to date... A 1817 13 Star Matron Head Cent. The nick in it was not from my diggers...She is a beauty for 200 years old!!!

HH,

Wow, Congratulations, Ive found at least 10 of these and none are near yours as to condition, that thing is gorgeous! Good Hunts, CO

I have not found many coins from the 1800's. Nice shape too.

Congrats on your first LC. It's a nice one. I hunted a dug up parking lot a couple of years ago and found an 1817 sticking out of the ground.