Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another good hunt with the Deus

kevinmi

Terry and I got out today with the Deus'. We decided to try them out in a site that we have pounded in the past. This site has produced a lot of coins over the years. The last few hunts have not produced any keepers. We figured we'd crank them up and go low and slow. There are a few pockets of iron that we thought we might pull a few more keepers out of. The first good target was a 1916 wheat, not in the iron but it was about 8 inches deep. My next good signal was an 1860 half dime about 5 inches. It's always nice to pull a half dime. It was giving a solid 82 however it was next to a piece of iron. Terry ended up with two indians and a shield nic. All of them were found in an area that has been worked hard. All in all not a bad hunt. The Deus performs really well in iron. The more time I get behind the wheel the more I like it.

Nice seated half dime, Deus really likes small objects.

Nice half for sure!!

Keith

Congrats on the seated half dime. Very nice.