Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Merc and a Buff

Old coin hunter

Went back to the lot where i found the Merc and War Nickle and found another Merc along with a wheat and 35 other coins. The owner of the house next door was outside and said i could also detect his yard. Went over there as i was going to call it quits on the other lot for the day just to kinda see if i would get any hits and found a clad dime, 2 pennies and a Buff in about 10 minutes. I'm sure you know i'll be going back there again. Simplex+ does it again. HH Jim

Attachments

• IMG_20210117_173458792_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210117_173458792_HDR.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20210117_173713042_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210117_173713042_HDR.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 146
That's great Jim. Those are some really nice finds.