Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another silver ring :)

deliveryboy

Found another silver ring today with my Tesoro Silver uMax. Ran on discrimination mode, iron setting, sensitivity 10 and found this on the back side of a basketball hoop, approximately 3" deep. Researched and found it here: http://www.cornerstonejewelrydesigns.com/inspiringtm-scripture-ring-jer-29-11.html#.UJqdB4drnmc It's a cheap ring and has a religious inscription on it. I like the style how the ring wraps around, though. I am not religious so will probably forward it to one of my religious family members.
ftgdL.jpg
CXF94.jpg
Ljd7C.jpg

the little pistol is kind of cool and feels like its made of "heavy metal" :super: 2 little charms and 2 soccer pins, 1 22 caliber bullet (can't believe all the live rounds i find in Phoenix parks) and 2 more matchbox cars for my collection :)
Besides that a bunch of trash and clad is all.

Hope your hunts are full of treasures this week. :)

deliveryboy it seems as though you had a decent hunt. How many cars in your collection?

blade310 said:
deliveryboy it seems as though you had a decent hunt. How many cars in your collection?

lol I had to go pull them out to see how many I have found 12 so far. I have thought about cleaning them up and donating them for Christmas to a needy child.
RlLAk.jpg

Great find in just the right location a fellow should be hunting! Good Post.:clapping:
Mud

Nice haul, deliveryboy!