Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any good books on the Infinium LS

king-ghidorah

I have already gotten some good tips off John and others on here. Any good books out there on this unique machine or in PI concepts in general? I just got mine Tuesday. I have only had a few hours time with it so far. I really like what I see so far though

Just the info on the P2P forum, make your way through the threads or do a search on what you need.

I pretty much absorbed all the info on p2p. I ordered the book, "Water Hunting: Secrets of the Pros" There really isn't much too be said about the Infinium. It's simple yet powerful. The hardest part about it really is the digging and learning the nuances of the tones which doesn't seem that hard to me running the SE in AM all the time. I just have to get some rain gear and such for beach hunting during the colder months which will not be too often and I'll be all set. I only work 3X's/week so I have more time than the average person but right now with the beaches being out of season there isn't much chance of making a good score unless we get some stormy weather churning up the oceans my way.