Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

any new videos?

jim lamp'l

Just wondering, any new videos on metal detecting gold? being from NJ., the best I can do is watch other people find the yellow stuff!Thanks.

I carry the four series Jack Lange's Videos - The Secrets of Finding Nuggets. Volume 1 through 4. About 7 hours total. I like Video 3 the best.

DOC

If you have not watched Johnathan Porters "Unleashing the GP Series" yet, you are missing one of the most informative and most fun viewing experiences ever...

Available online at: http://www.aurumaustralis.com/

have fun...

G'day Doc

Thanks for the plug mate,

I know I upset you recently, yet you still treat me with courtesy and decency which goes to show you are a true gentleman. My grandmother used to say that the best way to deal with people who cause you heartache was to "pour coals of fire upon their heads", in other words treat them with kindness and respect and hopefully they will see the light.

Although my comments were innocent enough it did have a flow on effect of which I am not proud, so I humbly accept your "coals of fire".

Jonathan Porter

Not exactly a video, but if you have a high speed connection with sound you can view some segments of an upcoming televsion show that will be shown on the Outdoor Channel soon. These cover all aspects of treasure hunting including prospecting. They have interviewed many well known hunters all over the country and gone out with them on some hunts. You will gain many good tips from the pros and best of all get to see some of their best finds. There's even one little segment buried in there of someone on this forum.

It's sponsered by Whites so it's a bit biased from that standpoint but they are the best selling detectors in the world so they are doing something right.

Here's the link... if I can make this work. It called "Treasure Hunting America".

Digger Bob

http://justiceent.com/tha.htm

Jonathan,

Mate, it's over, in the past. We have all said things that sometimes were sort of tongue in cheek, wishing later we could of perhaps crafted our words with a bit more finesse.

You stepped up and apologized, and that's plenty good for me.

Take care, my best to you and your family.

DOC