Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any news on NEL small coil for Simplex

Donna(NJ

I headed out to a very trash location in the bay. I really like my NEL sharp shooter coil for my Fisher F75.
I was hoping to have one for the Simplex this month for a special hunt.

Anyone have info on the NEL coil ???

Thx,
Donna(NJ)

I can tell you this:

I need a small 5" coil on a decent performing detector to handle the very dense iron trash, building Rubble, and very thick brush where I hunt.

I have been waiting in hopes that Nokta / Makro would bring us such a coil. I was told, they are not going to make a small search coil for the Simplex Plus

I do have the NEL 5" ' Sharp' coil for my Garrett Apex and I like the coil and performance. When I spoke with the founder and owner of NEL, back in late November he told me that they may not have Simplex coils until January.

That to my next conversation with Dilek, and she said there will probably not be coils from NEL because they did not provide the chip information to them. Also, they did provide that information to Detech, but only four them to make the 13" Ultama coil.

So I do not have an idea if the folks in Ukraine can figure out the chip information and provide us a good 5" or other coil or if we're just kind of left out in the cold

Monte

I can tell you this:

I need a small 5" coil on a decent performing detector to handle the very dense iron trash, building Rubble, and very thick brush where I hunt.

Monte,

Any news from your source at Nel on when new Simplex Nel coils will be available?
Thanks
I have been waiting in hopes that Nokta / Makro would bring us such a coil. I was told, they are not going to make a small search coil for the Simplex Plus

I do have the NEL 5" ' Sharp' coil for my Garrett Apex and I like the coil and performance. When I spoke with the founder and owner of NEL, back in late November he told me that they may not have Simplex coils until January.

That to my next conversation with Dilek, and she said there will probably not be coils from NEL because they did not provide the chip information to them. Also, they did provide that information to Detech, but only four them to make the 13" Ultama coil.

So I do not have an idea if the folks in Ukraine can figure out the chip information and provide us a good 5" or other coil or if we're just kind of left out in the cold

Monte

Monte,
Any news from your source at Nel when the new Simplex Nel coils will be available?
Thanks
My 'source' is:

Oleksii Shchurov
SEO and faunder NEL.

My plan:

I m going to be contacting Oleksii on Monday or Tuesday as I need to follow-up on the Garrett Apex 'Sharp' 5" DD .... working terrific, by the way ... but have had three weeks now of being out-of-commission due to the Covid-19 illness. I'm off quarantine on the 5th, Miss Rikki's birthday is the 6th and I'll be baking her a cake and dinner (Who? The world's absolute best dog. :thumbup:) Then in 2 to 3 weeks I plan to make a detecting jaunt to where I'll work my Simplex + w/5X9½ DD, Apex w/5X8 DD AND the NEL 5" 'Sharp' coil, and I am really hoping to have a 5" DD for the Simplex + .... from Nokta / Makro, from NEL, or from outer-space, as long as it works and works well as I am enjoying now.

Currently the 5" NEL does well, the 5" on my Nokta Relic is a killer in nasty Iron, and if I drag another detector along I sure would like it to be a new Nok/Mak SMF.

I'll bring you up-to-date with what I find out about any coil release-date.

Monte

Sorry to hear of your illness. Glad you are recuperating well. Don't worry about the coil business. Life is for enjoying..so enjoy.
Take care. Steve

I am on the mend, but while doing so I am definitely interested in search coils. As I wrap up 56 years the vast majority that, since summer of 68, I have relied heavily on smaller than stock search coils. So I am definitely interested in any aftermarket 5" coil for my Simplex Plus. I have other detectors with that size coil for some coin hunting needs, and especially interested in any that can come close to competing with my Relic in really nasty iron.

the NEL 5" is working fine on my Apex so, if they figure out how to make one work on a Simplex Plus, I will be very interested.

besides, by the time they get one made and on the market or in my hands I should be pretty much mended and ready to get out.

Monte