Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

any one use this digging tool ?

cory in fla

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/accessories/razorgatordigger.htm

i was wondering how this digging tool worked if any one here use it plus it has a life time warranty I'm undecided on this one the gator digging tool or the Lesche digging tool just fig i ask and see what other have to say about it since it has a double sided cutting edge.

I've used a Gator digging tool for 5 years. I paid $30.00 at Kellyco. It is absolutely indispensable. I would no more leave the gator at home than I would leave the detector at home. I live in an area of very hard, rocky ground with lots of roots. I can even saw through roots with the gator. Worth every penny I paid for it. You won't be disappointed.

Hi Cory why pay KELLYCO big bucks when you can buy a
FISKARS tool for $10.99 + shipping is i think 6.54

http://www.fiskars.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10101&categoryId=10271&productId=10539

Dave

FISKARS BIG GRIP DIGGING TOOL
W/ a LIFE TIME WARRANTY

Goto wally mart or better yet the local hardware store! mine was 11. and i didn't pat shipping, plus it has a lifetime warranty

I have always used a sheetrock saw. It's great in any ground and goes through roots without much effort, and it's cheap. In bermuda grass it will cut a nice plug easily to lay back on top of the hole that I dig. Not taking anything away from the Gator or any other digging tool but this just works well for me and I can buy it for $3.96.

that gator tool looks like what i'll be getting for christmas!!

looks like i'll be getting a gator digging tool for christmas,looks better than a lesche to me!