Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any word on US distribution of the other XP detectors. (ie) GMAXX II

JASONSPAZ1

These other machines are right up my ally. I am such a long time Sovereign users since ( to me ) they are the ultimate in detectors that talk to you. I have always been a sound only guy. However I do admit I know have a meter attached to my GT. But that was only after many years of not using a meter and interpreting a targets ID by sound only. Anyway the GMAXX II looks Awesome.
I would very much be interested in one of these other machines.
Sorry to be off topic from speaking of the DEUS.

Thanks in advance
HH
Jason

I was attracted to the Gmax II for that 4.6kHz freq - thought it would make a great coin machine. But, they cost 900-1000 Euro here in Germany. A Deus without the headphones costs 1200 Euro. So, I'm wondering if the 4.6kHz frequency on the Deus is pretty close to the Gmax II in performance? I think they both have 9" coils. I would think it's pretty hard to get the Deus optimal on all 4 frequencies but who knows, maybe it is. Anyway, it's hard to justify the cost of the Gmax II when the Deus is probably very close, albeit an analog machine in the Gmax II generally does have a bit fuller sound than digital machines.

There is VERY LITTLE info here in Europe on the Gmax II btw.

I have heard that XP is looking to update a lot of their units to wireless like the Deus. The Goldmaxx Power and Gmaxx. They will be a watered down version of the Deus. They already have the Goldmaxx Power
unit mounted on the same stem as the Deus. There are FCC issues with the other units, Not the Deus, that will need to be address before they can be sold in the USA.

Tom in SC