Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AnybodyKnowAboutTheBatteryPackWireOnGTI2500?

A

Anonymous

I've started hooking my battery pack to the strap on the rig for my Periscope PI pinpointer. I'm thinking ahead that maybe I'll have trouble with the wire.
Does anybody know if it's just an ordinary telephone wire set up? On casual inspection it lookes like it to me.
Is there anything to replacing it, if I have trouble with it. Maybe I ought to leave it where it was.

It is not normal telephone wire, RJ-l1, and if I remember correctly you can't just yank it out and replace it. Mine came unsprung awhile back and I took the whole thing apart and I can strongly suggest that you are much better off leaving it alone.