Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone ever opened a pair of Whites U/W phones?

cjc

Got a pair here that are intermittent inside the earcup but they look so solid--cant be pried.
These are the ones on the Dual Field (yellow).
cjc

Looks good and great idea. I asked someone at whites last year if the mx sport phones would work on the tdi.. the answer was no. Maybe with a little work it would be compatible.

Really like your setup, can't wait to see the final review after a few hunts

I opened mine to replace the 2 pieces that hold the headband.

There was 4 glue points on each cup, with a little care and a thin bladed screwdriver it will come apart.

Thanks Oz---looks absolutely rock solid when i first tried--like epoxy all around--grinder stuff!
will try. regards clive

It's fine, Steven---pots have added brass spindles to help with the heat--bone dry. Got a fist size Silca Gel in there as well. In heavy surf I might have a neoprene cover made to reduce the impacts but the gasket seems really secure. No problems whatsoever--even the shielding is fine. Dug a chunk of cake tray foil at 24" yesterday cant wait to see it in salt.
That Pro is a real beast.
The 1170 is a handgun case--still room for my Desert Eagle in there--kidding...
cjc

Coil is hardwired looking for something else shame most of these aftermarket ones are not w/p ie. Miner John. Cell is stock. Co-inventor of the technology once told me it would take 50 X power increase to increase the depth of a PI --I'll take his word for it.
cjc