Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone have funny stories with your hunting partner?

poptop

Has any one here ever played practical jokes on your hunting partner. My favorite is planting his hole. Everyone has experienced the ghost target, where you dig and dig and nothing shows up. Finally you give up with a puzzled look on your face after the signal turns to trash or goes away. I always keep a few pieces of well worn silver or an uncleaned but good finds around to use for this joke. I take them with me when we go hunting so I can pretend to have found them in my buddies abandoned hole. After about two or three times of this happening to him....he starts cussing his machine, his pinpointer and every other thing he can find for an excuse. It's almost impossible to keep a straight face until you reveal your joke. WARNING: always expose yourself before he starts trying to chop a tree down with his detector or snapping his pinpointer in half. Also, beware of payback like the huge grub worms that show up in you earphones after lunch break.:devil: