Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone Interested in buying a Whites MXT Pro in VGC?

Confetrit

I decided to post this here on the Whites thread. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a very nice Whites MXT Pro. I would consider selling it. I had it up for sale a while back but I didn't have much feedback. The reason I would consider selling it would be to get my wife an Equinoxe 600. She wants a beach detector that is waterproof. The MXT works great and looks new. To be honest, it would make me a little sick to let it go, but I would consider it to get my wife the 600. The MXT would come with the original box, the MXT Pro, 2 lower rods, (3) coils, all in great shape. 1) the Whites Eclipse 6' sharpshooter coil, 2) the Whites 10' D2 coil, and 3) the Whites Super 12' coil. Also included would be a nice padded Whites carry bag that the detector is kept in, the Whites MXT instructional manual, and dvd. I would consider selling all for $ 700.00. Let me know if you might be interested. Thanks, Confetrit' aka Kevin