Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone noticed this on the f19..

Joseph in Alabama

I have a 18 year old coin and relic garden...one target I have is a 10 inch military button...now swinging the f19/ 5x10 coil over object it will give a short Low Tone..but good numbers will show on screen 70's at the same time...
So is the tone and ID numbers working independently?
...thanks for any input...joe

Setting
0 disc
32 v-break
Volume 20

I could be wrong, (I don't have my F19 in front of me to test) according to your settings every target from 0 to 32 will produce a low tone and 33 to 99 will produce a VCO tone. Since it is a deep mid conductor target by the numerical target ID, is the tone actually a low VCO tone or a low tone? They can sometimes sound similar on the F19. A much shallower medium low conductor can produce a very high VCO tone that sound like a high conductor too. This is one reason I spend quite a bit of time looking at the nice big numerical target ID display on the F19.

jmaclen said:
I could be wrong, (I don't have my F19 in front of me to test) according to your settings every target from 0 to 32 will produce a low tone and 33 to 99 will produce a VCO tone. Since it is a deep mid conductor target by the numerical target ID, is the tone actually a low VCO tone or a low tone? They can sometimes sound similar on the F19. A much shallower medium low conductor can produce a very high VCO tone that sound like a high conductor too. This is one reason I spend quite a bit of time looking at the nice big numerical target ID display on the F19.

Exactly why I'd like to have a non VCO mode on the F19.

The F75 does that and they advertise it. Separate processors. I have not seen it on the F19 specs, but who knows?

the F19/Tek G2+ also has dual processors but as far as I know the audio and target ID numbers are not independent of each other.

Jeff