Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone used to look for civil war relics in Atlanta in the past?

pulltabfelix

I am looking for new places to hunt in Atlanta north of I-20 for civil war relics. Maybe you used to live and hunt in Atlanta and can give me some advice.
thanks.

You might want to do some research of the area, as I'm sure you know, there was a ton of Civil war activity in and around Atlanta. Might also try YouTube for Atlanta Civil war hunters as I know a couple are on YouTube and may help you if you contact them. HH jim tn

You might want to do some research of the area, as I'm sure you know, there was a ton of Civil war activity in and around Atlanta. Might also try YouTube for Atlanta Civil war hunters as I know a couple are on YouTube and may help you if you contact them. HH jim tn
Thanks Jim, I done a ton of research and found some good sites, but always looking for new leads.

If I could suggest, I would hunt Atlanta and the surrounding areas with an armed patrol in an armored personnel carrier.

If I could suggest, I would hunt Atlanta and the surrounding areas with an armed patrol in an armored personnel carrier.
In Dekalb, south fulton, clayton counties are a no go for security reasons. Buckhead and north are ok.

That pretty much applies to sites south of I-20 which runs east and west which pretty much divides Atlanta. Most of my sites are north of I-20. I don't hunt in dangerous areas of Atlanta.

That pretty much applies to sites south of I-20 which runs east and west which pretty much divides Atlanta. Most of my sites are north of I-20. I don't hunt in dangerous areas of Atlanta.
That is good. Areas we used to hunt are big time Crime ridden today. While I sometimes think I'd like to go back and shoot the old hunting ground with my Minelab, it would not be worth the risk of a One Way trip. It is a shame too.