Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone using the Minelab Vanquish?

I am using the 540 and am loving it !! I use the V10 on it !!! Perfect balance, coverage of ground ..... smooth audio !!! No menu to navigate..... plenty of features to find good, deep targets!!! I will go out in a limb and say it’s as deep as my Cz 70 !!! If your old school, this is great ........ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😃
I recently bought the Minelab Vanquish 540 and really like it. I only used it a few times before the weather shut me down. Haven’t tried the 8” coil, did you give that coil a shot yet. Was there much difference between the 10” and 12”coil, like depth, less noise etc

I have had the 440 and the Nox 600, I don't think there was much difference in performance between the two of them as far as depth and separation.
I recently bought a Minelab Vanquish 540 pro pack and it’s awesome. Your Nox has ground balance, the 540 doesn’t, has that been an issue.

I recently bought a Minelab Vanquish 540 pro pack and it’s awesome. Your Nox has ground balance, the 540 doesn’t, has that been an issue.
My ground is not overly mineralized so I can get away without a ground balance feature, there are other Minelab detectors that you don't ground balance, FBS detectors come to mind. I think the Vanquish compensates for the ground mineral very well.

My ground is not overly mineralized so I can get away without a ground balance feature, there are other Minelab detectors that you don't ground balance, FBS detectors come to mind. I think the Vanquish compensates for the ground mineral very well.
Thanks. I been able to use the 540 just 1 click down on the sensitivity. I haven't used the 8" coil yet, I'm interested in seeing how it performs. I hear nothing but good reviews on it

Thanks. I been able to use the 540 just 1 click down on the sensitivity. I haven't used the 8" coil yet, I'm interested in seeing how it performs. I hear nothing but good reviews on it
Yeah the Vanquish detectors are real good for the price, if you are hunting in an area with a lot of iron debris make sure you check your targets with the horse shoe button, it will keep you from digging bent nails, the horse shoe button will give you an iron grunt if you are over iron. GL HH

Yeah the Vanquish detectors are real good for the price, if you are hunting in an area with a lot of iron debris make sure you check your targets with the horse shoe button, it will keep you from digging bent nails, the horse shoe button will give you an iron grunt if you are over iron. GL HH
Yes I have done that. You know the only thing that worries me about the Vanquish is no GB but I believe from what I'm reading is that the multi-frequeintcy is very forgiving. Also with the pro pack I could always throw the 8" coil on, I hear that's better then the 12" in high mineralized soil.