Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Aquasearch Problem

cjc

Ive managed to keep my Aqua running for all these years--two cases later. Its now in a BHID case--rock solid. the problem is that it blares unless the SAT is almost full. Wondering if there is some internal adjustment to settle it down. I've swapped out the SAT pot--no difference. Its the far one in the picture.
cjc

hi. how you carry the enclosure and where? i see it is not on steam.

i see you do not want to answer me. can you visit GEOTECH1 forum and leave your request in it?

Hi Anatoly
I have it on the Whites stem. Will put up my post on Geotech--thanks. Was looking there but didn't know where to put it. Its on the Tech Forum same title.
Regards
clive

i understand just schematics language. me enough one look on any one to understand what functionally does schematic and for what it is.
look on PENTAGON building. there are probably thousands of people in it. they are all analitics, but we with you are not able to decise one your problem.
Eric said he lost all files because hard disc crashed. we has to restore all way Eric goes, files, boards, schematics.
then we can go ahead.