Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Aquastar Report

A

Anonymous

I am using Eric's Aquastar prototype. It took some fine tuning to get the SAT speed right for hunting in the ocean water. Any way after doing this. I found a 18K gold ring, a 14K gold ring with a opal stone and two 14K ear rings. I thought that I had found a 3rd gold ear ring post. But I found testing it tonight that it was not gold after all. Next day, I got a 21K gold ear ring and a 18K gold ear ring with a pearl. This morning I got a 18K gold ID bracelet and a white 18K band. Any way after doing the math, I have 0.55 of a ounce of pure gold from eight gold items for 12 hours of hunting. All of the gold came from very heavy hunted areas. But because the Aquastar will go deeper and also find smaller gold then other PI can. I get the gold that other people are walking over. Also got nine silver items. Sorry no pictures because I don't know how to scan in a picture. The Aquastar goes much deeper then my CS-7.
HH, Terry

Hi Terry, Bill and all,
Terry and myself have corresponded for quite some time on an improved metal detector for in-water use and he was keen to get an Aquastar to try out on his

Hi Bill,
I am using the 8 inch loop with full transmit and receiver power with the delay at 10 u seconds.
Terry