Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ARGH.....More Skulldugery Today With Captain Scorp:buds:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
wet.jpg

Headed out of Edmonton for most of the day with my buddy Scott. Hit a park that had a blanket of mostly pennies, probably from kids throwing them at each other. But, some other goodies managed their way out from that field. A couple of sterling silver items are always welcomed to my collection.

I dug up another skull today...that makes 2 skulls in 2 days. I hope it's a good omen. :(

John, It's an omen alright...the powers that be are trying to tell you that the deadly 10.5" round GoldHunter coil will come a knockin', taking you and the Scorp to the next level...soon! :hot:

PennyFinder

:garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett:

Thanks a bunch. It should be on it's way soon. I have been searching for one for over a year now. Life is good :biggrin:

Alright!:bouncy:Nice hunt!:garrett::detecting:Congrats on the silver!:cheers:
I'm sure that you'll enjoy that 8.5" Crossfire Goldhunter. That's the only one that I'm lacking. You'll get slightly more depth than the 5"x10".:wiggle:
I'm just glad that you don't live out in gold country. You'd be gettin' all the nuggets. There would'nt be any nuggets left out there for the rest of us!:laugh:Happy Hunting!:)