Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Artic front in our mist

C.J.M.

The city has been cutting our power off and on all week problem is that my home is all electric no gas whatsoever.Good mercy it has been around 10 degrees sometimes for 1 1/2 days you could not find an electric heater in 50 miles.Big problem you never know when they will cut power off :shrug: :look:.One good thing its not - 0 like up state.Will keep making that FETUS HAGAN coffee using old camp fire coffee pot with one sock & coffee.First you take one old coffee pot put your coffee in the sock and tie a knot on the end and let it hang outside the pot and let it rip:LOL:.Will make your toe nails curl :eek:

Attachments

• f1c44f6cdae7374135b3a5e60e9fdcb7.jpg
    f1c44f6cdae7374135b3a5e60e9fdcb7.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 66
  • MV5BMTU0Mjk4MzYzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk1MzcxOA@@.jpg
    MV5BMTU0Mjk4MzYzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk1MzcxOA@@.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 67
  • CX9oi7MWAAAVwii.jpg
    CX9oi7MWAAAVwii.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Cartoon 1.jpg
    Cartoon 1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 64
  • freezing-emoticon_gg110875585.jpg
    freezing-emoticon_gg110875585.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 60
  • shivering-clipart-animal-14.jpg
    shivering-clipart-animal-14.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 66
The city has been cutting our power off and on all week problem is that my home is all electric no gas whatsoever.Good mercy it has been around 10 degrees sometimes for 1 1/2 days you could not find an electric heater in 50 miles.Big problem you never know when they will cut power off :shrug: :look:.One good thing its not - 0 like up state.Will keep making that FETUS HAGAN coffee using old camp fire coffee pot with one sock & coffee.First you take one old coffee pot put your coffee in the sock and tie a knot on the end and let it hang outside the pot and let it rip:LOL:.Will make your toe nails curl :eek:
Mom used a coffee pot on top of the old wood cookstove & boiled those coffee grounds a few times too many--but dad liked it strong--mom used a little coffee in her cream dad said; so to her it was drinkable but it was so bad tasting that I was 30 before I started drinking coffee & I still use lots of creamer--now Hazelnut flavor!

Love your humor & cartoons --they make this ole lady GIGGLE! :giggle: May God bless us everyone & PLEASE keep us safe by revealing & exposing all evil for the healing of America & do it QUICKLY! PTL for He is righteous, moral & everything HOLY! Amen! Ma