Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Just Arrived!!!!! :wiggle:

gsmith

Yes!!! took me awhile to come to my senses...:shrug: but thanks to Richard at Backwoods Detectors I finally got my AT....:thumbup:
Now when I get my gizmo from khouse the universe will finally be at peace!!!

I didn't know that a little piece of aluminum was the key to world peace? Maybe I'll just send one to the White House so they can stick it somewhere? :rofl:

Ya know Kenny now that you bring that up...I just got back from there today...if I'd only had the gizmo with me this week....I wasn't near him ( and no if the secret service is reading this it's only a joke and I don't really mean it!!:rolleyes:) but I was just a few feet away from Pelosi yesterday..:thumbup:

I hear there's a Mason jar buried on the SE corner of the White House. Maybe you can locate it with the Pro and see how far you get digging it up?