Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro Give Away In Latest Lost Treasure Magazine

John-Edmonton

Staff member
I bet they sell a lot of copies.......;)

2wlze4h.jpg

When I signed up for a detector give away from Lost Treasures a long while back when they first started doing it they gave my info to Kellyco who has been sending me spam ever since. Lost Treasures is a good magazine though. They are published in Grove, Oklahoma. I have stopped in and visited with them. I have known the Managing Editor and John their Vice President for quite a few years now.

graytcote said:
When I signed up for a detector give away from Lost Treasures a long while back when they first started doing it they gave my info to Kellyco who has been sending me spam ever since. Lost Treasures is a good magazine though. They are published in Grove, Oklahoma. I have stopped in and visited with them. I have known the Managing Editor and John their Vice President for quite a few years now.

I've been entering those Lost Treasure contests for years and although I have never won anything, I have never gotten any spam from Kellyco (not that I would ever buy anything from them anyway) so if you are getting spam from Kellyco it must have come from some other source.