Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At Pro + New Snow Hill Hunting Accessory Gets Some Cold Cash In The Dark! :bouncy:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
2w230hc.jpg

Headed out after work to another busy snow hill in Edmonton. One of the physiotherapists at work bought me a pair of slip on winter cleats to help with a climb up a steep grade. They worked like a charm too! Here's my first coin.

10seph4.jpg

Well, it didn't take very long for the sun to set, which pretty well left me in the dark. Those head band LED lights really work well........

Finally, I tuckered out after a couple of hours and headed home. here's my take for the hunt tonite. :)

They're going to find you frozen in the snow some night like an icicle. HA. Maybe someone will drape lights on you and you can be a beacon for other beeper swingers. TEE HEE.

Bill

hahaha wow what a adventure john !! Cant wait until i can acually stay out detecting in the rain and not worry about it havent had a chance too detect with my AT-PRO but i have done some air testing and man im glad i use a small spade in the woods for it is a deep seeker :)

:thumbup:on the cold cash John !

Nice Hunt!:garrett::detecting:Good clad haul!:clapping:Thanks for sharing!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)

Uncle Willy said:
They're going to find you frozen in the snow some night like an icicle. HA. Maybe someone will drape lights on you and you can be a beacon for other beeper swingers. TEE HEE.

Bill
:rofl:I think hes gonna come up missin oneday. Kidnapped, hostage taken away by a jealous forum reader.