Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

at pro small coil

supposedly they are working this weekend on them to get them out.................I have been waiting for mine................4.5 sniper

That would be nice....got my sniper already paid for and my dealer said he should be one of the first to get em...course won't do me any good this week..my little bada** detector is in texas gettin fixed...:(

I've had the Super Sniper 4.5 inch coil for three days now and have found over $25.00 in clad with it!!!! $16.84 the first trip out.... my all time clad daily record. :cool: I use it in Pro Mode, zero mainly looking for fairly recently dropped coins under a super trashy bleacher, less than 3 inches deep. SLOW sweeps ....you can watch those 50's thru 60's pull tabs identified individually on the VID, due to the speed of the AT's recovery....and then when it hits on my "PRO" a 75-76, its a 1982 or newer penny, or a VID "80" a 1982 and older penny, 81-82 dime, or my favorite 85-87, you'll audibly KNOW IT :blink: ......90% of the coins I've found with the sniper can be located with the pro-pointer and retrieved with a quick flip of a screwdriver, then its off to the next target.

:garrett: Quarter Horse

Quarter Horse, wow! How much jewelry are you finding? :jump: In any case, the sniper coil sounds like it will pay for itself in short order in trashy ground.

Canine:

I basically coin shoot most every day, I've found no jewelry other than kids costume jewelry that rang up as quarters..:angry:.. its been all clad with the exception of 2 wheaties, a '41 and '46, and about 5 metal toy cars and a hand full of tiny rivets that sounded off and displayed as 85. It's a very good tool to use when trashy conditions dictate, like the 20 years accumulation of pull tabs under those bleachers.

I am sure it will pay for itself many times over :thumbup:

The SUPER sniper found $13.63 today around a skateboard park, littered with pull tabs and parts off skateboards.

68 dimes .........one a 1964 silver
19 quarters
5 nickles
183 pennies one of which was a 1936 Wheat

GO "PRO" :garrett:

Quarter Horse