Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT'S Back, but something is different

snoop & scoop

My At is back, and works great! But some thing was different about it, and I could'nt put my finger on it until just now. I was looking on a dealer web site and came accross a picture of the AT Pro, and I saw it. The face plate on my AT is different than the picture on the web sight. Mine no longer has the picture of the pull tab, and says ferrous, non-ferrous, and instead of rings, it says silver, gold, bronze. Anybody else notice this?

I just realized what it is! All of the coin depths are in centimeters not inches, and all of the coin denominations are missing I have a European version face plate now!

WOW, I'd give 'em a call....to ere is human, and someone made an error there for sure...They should pay all shipping, and offer you a free something or another for your trouble....Just my opinion...Man, kinda stinks but I can't say enough about mine thus far......I will be glad when Garrett works out the earlier Pro Models and we can all move on with this good machine...

The faceplate is stick on.Just call and explain to them what has happened and I'm sure they will just mail you one.You can change it yourself..Peel the other one off,clean the surface and stick the other one on..:thumbup:

Don't complain !!....Maybe you'll start diggin those $2 coins that John E has been diggin there in Candada !!......:thumbup: .....Jim

I think they have to peel the faceplate off to take it apart.I figured they just stuck the wrong faceplate on it when they put it back together.If they replaced the whole unit with the international unit,that might be a problem..