Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATX:ukflag:

JAN1

The ATX has just come out at the right time.
My Minelab Explorer Pro has just died, don't think I shall even try to get it repaired. I was not over impressed with the machine and don't think it was as good as the hype suggested but I treated myself to it when I retired. I was down the beach the other day and a few drops of rain got into the battery and shorted it out even after checking the seals twice and now the display is blank.
I have been checking out Pi machines but didn't like them very much as our beaches have a lot of iron on them, in some places which are very good for finds there are tons that were dumped years ago before the tourists came down, but with the ATX having an iron test mode I think that that would be the machine for me, also it is waterproof, so I shall have to start saving up or drop large hints for Christmas.

You will have to let us know how that goes.
Hunting really trashy areas maybe a little testy....but if you like finding deep items, you should be good!

Cheers Jan,

Tye

Why I should like one is that there are about 400 beaches within 1-1.5 hours drive from our house and an estimated 6,000 ship wrecks around the coast of Cornwall dating back more than 4,000 years as the Mediterranean countries traded with the county for tin and lots of other metals.

That does sound a bit on the exciting side!

How much trash and unwanted targets will you be fighting a long those beaches?
As I recall ... That's pretty cold an desolate in those parts...so maybe not too
Much modern metal.....if so ... You might be in for a wild ride!
If your plans work out, It would be great if you could bother to keep me/ us informed
On how it goes ?

I hope is Banger !

Cheers,

Tye