Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back from state college

Mike(PA)

First off I just wanted to say hello to all and nice finds by everyone! Well when we left friday morning it didn't the trip didn't start off so good. We went about a mile down the road and we saw that there was an accident that just happened. Then I saw who it was and it was my best friend. My dad and I got out of the car and ran to him to make sure if he was ok. He was a alright he just had a couple bumps and scrapes, and he was pretty shaken up. What had happened was that he was comming around the turn and he said something went wrong with the car because all of a sudden he couldn't turn so he went across in the other lane and hit the ditch and flipped the car 2 times, then it landed back on its wheels. He had to crawl out the window to get out because the door didn't work. That car was a mess good thing no one else was riding with him because they would have probably been seriously hurt or even dead. And it was a good thing we didnt leave a couple minutes eariler or he could have possibly hit us. Good thing he was wearing his seatbelt. The car was totaled, and they just got their car a week before the accident. I'm just glad he was alright. He has been sore the last few days but thats about it. Well anyways after we made sure he was ok we started down to state college, my brothers team made it to the semi-finals and lost yesterday... we got home about about 11 last night. HH