Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back into the fold of detecting

Dawgg1953

Started detecting 25 years ago. Bought my first detector from Al-Ga, a Fisher 1266. Bought several Tesoros, a Garrett and a few others. Had to quit due to family and such but I am in retirement mode and got the itch again to start back detecting. I see the market is a lot different due to technology upgrades etc. It looks great out there with all the new toys and I want one. I think I will try the new Garrett Apex. I see a lot of the forums I use to look at are no longer and the dealers I talked with have folded, passed on or no longer doing business. What I am looking for is a good dealer again, one like Al or Joe at B&B (by the way I still have one of the first Killer B's headphones) Can anyone suggest me a good dealer to talk to that doesn't mind me bending their ear with many questions?
It's good to be back !
Ya'll take care
Dawgg

Welcome back to the fold Dawg.-----We probably found all the good stuff since you were gone though! :)------Seriously---a better dealer you will never find in Richard Robinson (Backwoods Detectors).-----Southern gentleman to the bone & honest is the day is long--makes super deals also.----He's a Findmall forum dealer/sponsor---we need to support them to help keep this forum going.-------Del

Welcome back to the fold Dawg.-----We probably found all the good stuff since you were gone though! :)------Seriously---a better dealer you will never find in Richard Robinson (Backwoods Detectors).-----Southern gentleman to the bone & honest is the day is long--makes super deals also.----He's a Findmall forum dealer/sponsor---we need to support them to help keep this forum going.-------Del
Thanks Del.....I’m looking to buy that Apex around CHRISTmas time. I will look up Richard and give him a call for some info

He will take good care of you.----Tell him I sent you---won't make any difference but it makes me feel good! :)-----He's also a brother in The Lord! TU