Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the park by my house more silver!

Mark kus

The ring was a surface find yesterday I went back and hunted same area Scoutly and I hunted earlier in the week same areas just went a different direction and slow pulled two Roaie’s 1946 1950 and a1918 mercury and 1947 Washington which was badly masked but decent high tone one direction so I dug it.The ring was right on the surface I saw it before I detected it .View attachment 664View attachment 664
I went very slow and different direction payed off.
Field 2 recovery 4 sensitivity 21-22 iron bias 0 View attachment 664
9C4124E2-EFBC-4711-A99E-62DC94E79FB2.jpeg
9C3F5984-41C9-48F9-928A-90C064A6090F.jpeg
View attachment 664ATTACH=full]664[/ATTACH]

This silver is getting tough to find, way to go thinking outside the box and trying different techniques.
Each year I keep thinking I'll be lucky to find anymore silver this year but somehow I keep scratching out a few more silvers by shaking things up and doing something different.

Thanks went back to a park I hunted this fall nailed a few more today and a nice old cuff button
815BFBD6-6FF7-40FF-BEF6-48723DE291AC.jpeg
754CD90D-901D-4C4F-97D7-0D538DF8BF2A.jpeg
83447B83-8117-45E9-A367-21026D8EE591.png

That Barber Dime is a really nice find, just one year away from the seated era. This year I've got my sights set on a liberty seated coin ( again).

That Barber Dime is a really nice find, just one year away from the seated era. This year I've got my sights set on a liberty seated coin ( again).
Those seated are tough to find I've actually found more seated quarters than dimes ...