Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Backpack for Anfibio.

fieldho

I couldn't find a protective case for my Anfibio Multi. I decided to find a backpack that would hold my Anfibio when broken down. While this requires a little assembly on sight, the advantage of an easy carry bag is worth the trouble, this bag seems to be perfect for my needs:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/8L-10L-30L...var=640879456505&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649.

This bag comes with two side pouches (one is big enough for wireless ears) and a bag for belt or shoulder that is big enough for tools, first aid, or snacks. I installed a Redcamp, self inflating, pad behind the shafts and the controller, in the main compartment for padding and carry comfort. This bag has lash straps, sides and top, so any excess room can be managed. The middle shaft is a bit long for the case but it will fit. I may cut an inch or two off the middle shaft to relieve tension on bag, since I'm under six feet tall and the shaft is longer than needed for my height. If I don't like this modification, a new middle shaft costs $35 to replace. All the parts fit, including my three coils, 11"DD(stock), 9 1/2" X 5"DD, and 7" concentric in a separate (12" X 13") front pocket. This pack can be configured for a narrow profile when loaded, avoiding any hangups on brush and limbs while hiking. I picked the Black Python color so it is easy to drop to the floor and not be so obvious from out side the car or truck.
Okay, I started writing this and decided to do it. I cut about 2" off the middle shaft. No problems, there is still plenty of adjustment left between the 2 shafts and the fit in the backpack is much nicer. Just remember to polish the cut end so it will slide smoothly. I used 600 grit, water proof sandpaper so now the shafts insert easier than new. I hope this helps some looking for a home for their Anfibio. Anyone who knows me, knows I love kits, I like for storage to match and function as I desire and that has been accomplished with this bag.
So, I have a thousand dollar detector kit, had to have some protection for her. Now, Fibber McGee and me both rest peacefully inside while not in use. For around 20 bucks, I haven't found any case to match the function and convenience of this case.

Attachments

• IMG_4727.JPG
    IMG_4727.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_4730.JPG
    IMG_4730.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_4728.JPG
    IMG_4728.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 196
Looks good