Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Battery Charging

I'm away from home at the moment, & my XP Deus has arrived from Finland.:sadwalk:

I won't see it for another few days, & I was wondering how long it takes to charge up the batteries.

I'm itching to get into it!!:detecting:

This is unlike other detectors it only takes about 3 hours less if there is already charge already in them.

The coil takes longer that the controller and back phones.

Dont leave them on charge for excessive periods once they are fully charged.

You can also charge them up in the car while travelling to a site.

ATB, :thumbup:Jerry.

My Deus is new, night before last my battery indicator showed 1 bar so I charged my Deus until sometime after the coil light started alternating every 3-4 seconds (full charge according to the manual). In the morning I took it out and was surprised to see after 3 hrs that I only had one bar left on the battery symbol. I charged it last night for the full 3+ hrs even though after 2 hrs it was alternating every 3-4 sec. Before yesterday, I used it for 3 days at over 2 hrs each before charging so I don't know what happened except that I had all devices charging at once. However, according to manual it was done charging and had 3 bars when I took it out into the field. Tx power is at 2 as always. I will see how it does today but I am concerned to be sure.

the coil and control box are quick to charge but the backphones take much longer about 3-4 times longer

Went out today for about 3 hrs...no problem with the coil battery charge..walked off the field with 3 bars. So the other charge must not have taken last time for some reason.