Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beautiful cob(macuquina) whit my deus

rgalan2003

Celebrating the arrival of my profinder pinpointer, I went with my black dog to detect the ground of to the side when i am living in pachuca mexico, I've searched carefully how four times, this was the fifth, the profinder facilitates a lot of metals recovery, I am happy and more because I found macuca explendida, think it is a real because it is a little more bigger than the half real, which put it in one of the photos as a comparison but more thick, see the photo, also found a bullet very old I guess that it is more or less of 1850, and other copper penny.The parrot of the photo came to the roof of my House,I trapped its and now It eats corn chips, see in the picture holding a piece with its foot.

WOW..
Great find...
Keep looking..More to be found..

HH

Very nice. Looks like it's a gold coin. Would love to find a few of them.

Sweet find! Not too many cobs around here in Minnesota. Get back where you found it, there's bound ot be more where that piece came from. Thanks for sharing and HH -Marc