Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been flip flopping for awhile now on getting a pulse induction machine

Dancer

Been reading everything I can find on the subject. Im thinking the Infinium has some challenge to it. That's okay with me. I think what's selling me is the Land/Sea option. Most probably be getting one this spring.
Dancer

A lot depends on what you expect to do with a PI. Land / salt water / fresh water and area of the world you plan to detect and what you are detecting for.
If you say the New England, salt and fresh water, jewelry; I would take a look at the ATX. I can only speak for water detecting if you are talking PI. I own the ATX, Infinium and Whites SurfMaster PI. All are great detectors and each has its good and poor point. The ATX is new to me...and I am loving it! I really need a few hundred hours to give a good evaluation on the ATX, but first impressions are great. BUT read the ATX, Infinium and Whites PI forums.

Opted for the L/S today. Good thing I took advice from L/S owners & watched all of Garretts Infinium videos. Machine was really acting up in store (of course) Took it out side, changed freks and it calmed down. Got a couple days coming up in Myrtle beach. See if I can scratch something up.

Just went out for the first time and found every bottle top and twist tie on the beach (in sand).
Can not wait to get in the water where most others can not go $$$. The really cool thing was finding a
4.5" screw in the sand waiting to impaled some little kid or some one. I must say very pleased with it's
sensitivity.
Happy Camper,
fonz99

Fonz, try sticking to the wet sand when not wading. More traffic, less junk. Keep us posted on how your doing. Im taking mine to a farm today. First hunt for my L/S.

Just went out for the first time and found every bottle top and twist tie on the beach (in sand).
Can not wait to get in the water where most others can not go $$$. The really cool thing was finding a
4.5" screw in the sand waiting to impaled some little kid or some one. I must say very pleased with it's
sensitivity.
Happy Camper,
fonz99[/quote]