Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

best clad hunt to date for me and the compadre

cladcanada

hit a schoolyard soccer field on sat evening and sunday morning , on sunday i scooped up just over $20 in clad and a junk ring (pic) in about 2 hours

the evening before i found $6 at same field and i thought it was hunted out!!!

so total for two hunts at an unlikely location is $26 and a bit

very nice hunt. the four coins in the top left look like Italian coins, i used to spend them when in Italy ..
is that what they are. with the gold centre and silver tone outer ring.
or Portuguese they have a similar coin, here are a couple .

no they are our $2 coin , called toonie

Thats sweet.My compadre hasn't got me that much yet.But if i hit the right location iam sure it will.HH

Trust your compadre and hunt where te people gather,dig all hard full tones

Holy cow. You must be tired of digging. I start to get tired after 2 hours. Keep that up and you can retire... KEN. Ind

ken i'm tired of working , never get tired of detecting. been waiting for nice weather now its go time!

Great hunt, ya gotta love those places that have been hunted out! We're your targets all over the field, or just long the sidelines? HH

mostly sides and goal areas ,some clad near entrance gate too. i had to check most areas couldn't help it .

this field was hit recently , within 4 months, with a guy swinging a v3i, good machine guess it was luck on my part