Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BH pin pointer !!??

gottit

Man I was disappointed in this BH pinpionter It's really a joke. The battery cap falls off at will and the senitivity!! lets just say my X-Ray vision is better. I've dealt with BH and feel that their product line is A OK but this thing has been a total disappointment. What say ye !!

I say let's all email Bounty Hunter and tell them how we feel about their piece of ****...They make great detectors then put out this garbage...I own one, and have to use black silicon sealant and electrical tape to hold the batteries in. I also had to take the thing apart and adjust a pot on the board to get it so I did not have to turn the knob ALL the way up...If I wanted to, I could add a bigger buzzer unit so you can actually HEAR and FEEL the vibration...Come on Bounty Hunter....Your giving yourself a VERY BAD IMAGE with this product...BTW, has anyone seen the New Commando? It is a Tracker IV in cammo...kinda like the way they did the CAMMO-LS.

Happy Hunting,

BH-LandStar

Thx's for your support I started with a BH and still own my very 1st unit(30 +yr) How dare they insult me (US!) with this ? unit!
Bounty Hunter what about a comment!!!!!