Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BH TKIV

Bad Archer

I'm back into detecting after decades of being away from it. I work in electrical distribution and "bought" a BH Fast Tracker with points I'd accumulated from sales. Before you guys cover your mouths and point at me, the damn thing helped me find 2 14K gold rings, numerous old coins, a bunch of clad, and believe it or not, a 6 lb cannon ball. Fellas, that's just out of my back yard here in Kings Mountain, N.C. I've read that the Tracker IV has better discriminator circuitry than most of the other budget priced detectors, and I wondered if anybody else had an opinion on that subject. An opinion that doesn't include "Buy a Garrett, or buy a Minelab", etc.

Of the BH mufflers on a stick I believe the t4 was their best one. The new 'pro' models are better now.
Nothing wrong swinging what makes you happy. Yes there are better detectors and all of them cost more. The good news is you can get a very very good detector for $200-300 now.

Mufflers on a stick? Hoss, that's funny. Thanks for the input. My sister has a Fisher and she's constantly ragging me about my poor old Fast Tracker. When I told her they were both made in the same plant by the same people, she shut up. Have a great day.